VEGAS BACHELOR & BACHELORETTE PARTY HOT SPOTS
Here are our recommendations for what to do and where to go if you’re in Sin City to celebrate your “Bachelor’s Last Stand” or “Bride’s Last Fling”:
– No bachelor or bachelorette party is complete without strippers. For guys and girls alike, start the process off right with a trip to the world famous Sapphire Gentleman’s Club. For the guys, there are hundreds of gorgeous ladies on any given night to help you celebrate your boys send off the right way. for the ladies, they have some of the hottest male strippers in Las Vegas. Plus, the men of Sapphire is one of the only male reviews to do lap dances. Check out our Las Vegas nightlife and daytime party packages here.
– Before you’re paycheck becomes “her paycheck,” show your buds you can still call the shots. Try your hand at my favorite poker room at the Wynn.
– Marriage is often described as wonderful and risky adventure. Get your adrenaline pumping before you take the plunge…and I mean for guys and gals. Push it to the limit at the “Best Place to Speed (without getting a ticket)” at Speed Las Vegas. Pound a 600-horsepower Nextel Cup race car up to 160 mph at least once before you end up in minivan hell. Or get one last chance to see your single life flash before your eyes on the X-Scream ride dangling over the edge of the Stratosphere Tower, 866 feet above the Strip, our choice for “Most Insane Thrill Ride.”
– It’s all about the accessories. You can’t cruise the Strip in anything less than the hottest Italian wheels, so make your first stop off the plane Rent-a-Vette, the “Best Place to Rent a Ferrari.” Then drive over to Don Pablo’s and pick up a handful of fine Cuban-made cigars to savor throughout your Bacchanalian weekend.
– A non-stop weekend of partying requires fuel and you never know when that urge will hit (or when you’ll wake up). We like to chow down before I call it a night, so you might find us at the Grand Lux Café in the Venetian having some of the best late night food in Las Vegas. On the other hand, some people like to start their day with breakfast no matter when they wake up, so I recommend the Peppermill, my pick for the “Best Breakfast All Day.”
– The average size bachelor or bachelorette party is 14.1 people, and let’s face it…none of you are expecting to sleep much. So don’t spend a lot on your room and save the money for nightlife and entertainment. No need to bunk at Motel 6, however, so check out our pick for “Best Beds for the Buck,” found at Luxor Hotel and Casino.
VEGAS WEDDING HOT SPOTS
– “Best Place to Propose.” There is no better place to propose than nighttime at the top of the Eiffel Tower, 460 feet above the panoramic view of the Strip, with the Fountains of Bellagio splashing in the background. Thank me later.
– She wants to married on a cruise ship, you want it to happen in Vegas. There is a solution that will make you both happy…have the ceremony performed on the Sirens of TI pirate ship in the lagoon in front of the TI Casino (formerly Treasure Island). It’s my pick for “Best Themed Wedding Spot.” Not to mention pirates are awesome.
Nightclubs, Bars & Lounges
– You’ve done it. You’re married. Toast your union at the sultriest lounge with the most breathtaking view of the Strip, the Foundation Room atop Mandalay Bay Resort Casino, my favorite for “Best Private Club.”
– Located inside the Cosmopolitan Hotel is my favorite restaurant. STK. Nothing says wedded bliss better than one of the delicious dishes created by Chef Stephen Hopcraft. I needn’t say more than Lobster Mac and Cheese.
– Lingerie…Ah yes. That would be Agent Provocateur in the Forum Shops at Caesers Palace.
– You’re married. You’ve had your champagn, the romantic dinner, and the lingerie. Now you desire luxe comfort. The Egyptian cotton sheets, high-end mattresses, killer view…The “Best Beds in Town” at the Wynn and Encore Hotels and they really are the best beds in town.
– Unusual numbers and events may be harbingers of a change of luck. Feb. 29 only comes around every four years, so why not take your chances at the tables. And why not make it an event and hang out with the stars. We suggest the Palms Casio as the “Best Blackjack Tables for Celebrity Spotting.”
Bachelor & Bachelorette Party Packages and Services. You are in fabulous Las Vegas and you’re ready to rock! But you don’t want to be waiting for dinner reservations, waiting in lines at your favorite club, waiting for drinks, or waiting for rides. You want to have fun without messing with all the hassles. Let VegasHotSpots.com give you the V.I.P. treatment you and your group deserve.